• Margaret Boden: Creativity and AGI
• David Hanson: Open source genius machines who care: Growing Friendly AGI via GENI, Glue and Lovable Characters
• Angelo Cangelosi, From Sensorimotor Intelligence to Symbols: Developmental Robotics Experiments
• Nick Bostrom: The Superintelligence Control Problem
Session 1: Cognitive Architectures & Models A
• Joscha Bach The Next Generation of the MicroPsi Framework
• Pei Wang Motivation Management in AGI Systems
• Helgi Helgason, Eric Nivel and Thórisson Kristinn On Attention Mechanisms for AGI Architectures: A Design Proposal
• Alessandro Oltramari and Christian Lebiere Pursuing Artificial General Intelligence By Leveraging the Knowledge Capabilities Of ACT-R.
• Peter Lane and Fernand Gobet CHREST models of implicit learning and board game interpretation
Session 2: Cognitive Architectures & Models B
• Ben Goertzel Perception Processing for General Intelligence: Bridging the Symbolic/Subsymbolic Gap
• Jade O’Neill and Ben Goertzel Pattern Mining for General Intelligence: The FISHGRAM Algorithm for Frequent and Interesting Subhypergraph Mining
• Ruiting Lian and Ben Goertzel Syntax-Semantic Mapping for General Intelligence: Language Comprehension as Hypergraph Homomorphism, Language Generation as Constraint Satisfaction
• Paul Rosenbloom Deconstructing Reinforcement Learning in Sigma
• Paul Rosenbloom Extending Mental Imagery in Sigma
Session 3: Universal Intelligence and its Formal Approximations
• Joel Veness, Peter Sunehag and Marcus Hutter On Ensemble Techniques for AIXI Approximation
• Peter Sunehag and Marcus Hutter OPTIMISTIC AIXI.
• Laurent Orseau and Mark Ring Memory issues of intelligent agents.
• Laurent Orseau and Mark Ring Space-Time Embedded Intelligence
• Alexey Potapov, Andrew Svitenkov and Yurii Vinogradov Differences between Kolmogorov Complexity and Solomonoff Probability: Consequences for AGI
• Alexey Potapov and Sergey Rodionov Extending Universal Intelligence Models with a Formal Notion of Representation
Session 4: Conceptual and Contextual Issues
• Javier Insa, Jose Hernandez-Orallo and José-Luis Benacloch-Ayuso On measuring social intelligence: experiments on competition and cooperation
• Jonathan Connell, Etienne Marcheret, Sharath Pankanti, Michiharu Kudoh and Risa Nishiyama An Extensible Language Interface for Robot Manipulation
• Fintan Costello Noisy Reasoners: Errors of Judgment in Humans and AIs
• Bill Hibbard Avoiding Unintended AI Behaviors
• Bill Hibbard Decision Support for Safe AI Design
Session 5: Cognitive Architectures and Models C
• Serge Thill and Robert Lowe On the functional contributions of emotion mechanisms to (artificial) cognition and intelligence
• Leslie Smith Perceptual time, perceptual reality, and general intelligence
• Ahmed Abdel-Fattah, Tarek Besold, and Kai-Uwe Kühnberger Creativity, Cognitive Mechanisms, and Logic
• Knut Thompson Stupidity and the Ouroboros Model
• Claes Strannegård, Christian Balkenius, Olle Häggström and Johan Wessberg Transparent Neural Networks: Integrating Concept Formation and Reasoning.
• Wojciech Skaba Binary Space Partitioning as Intrinsic Reward.
Session 6: Mathematical Formalisms and Tools
• Paul Hemeren and Peter Gärdenfors A Framework for Representing Action Meaning in Artificial Systems via Force Dimensions
• Abram Demski Logical Prior Probabilities
• King Yin Yan Fuzzy-probabilistic logic for common sense
• Keith Mcgreggor and Ashok Goel Fractal Analogies for General Intelligence
• Steve Matthews and Michael Bukatin An Intelligent Theory of Cost for Partial Metric Spaces
• Daniel Dewey A Representation Theorem for Decisions about Causal Models
• Linus Gisslen, Mark Ring, Matt Luciw and Juergen Schmidhuber Modular Value Iteration Through Regional Decomposition
• AGI-12 tutorial with Aaron Sloman. Meta-morphogenesis: How a planet can produce Minds, Mathematics and Music.
• Hands-on AGI-12 tutorial on the CHREST cognitive architecture
Special Session on AGI & Neuroscience
• AGI Roadmap discussion, led by Ben Goertzel and Joscha Bach. To what extent, and in what way, can we articulate a common development and evaluation roadmap spanning multiple AGI approaches. What tools might make this easier?
• Randal Koene Toward tractable AGI: Challenges for System Identification in Neural Circuitry
• Diana Deca The Connectome, WBE and AGI
• Hiroshi Yamakawa Hippocampal formation mechanism will inspire frame generation for building an artificial general intelligence
• Eray Ozkural What Is It Like to Be a Brain Simulation?